The North American arrival of the Mercedes Sprinter 4×4 has been making an impact on the camper van market with the likes of the Sportsmobile Sprinter 4×4 and Winnebago Era 4×4. Portland-based Outside Van has taken delivery of its first Sprinter 4x4s and has created the Lava Flow, a light camper van with loads of interior space dedicated to hauling sports gear into and out of the wild. It’s a van for the full-time adventurer or weekend warrior who doesn’t need all the weight and bulk of a fully equipped camper.
Continue Reading Lava Flow adventure van hauls bikes, sleeps bikers
- New Mercedes Sprinter 4×4 camper van: The most fuel-efficient Sportsmobile ever
- Mercedes Marco Polo Activity recreational vehicle plays all day, sleeps all night
- Winnebago launches Mercedes Sprinter 4×4-based Era 4×4 camper van
- Bimobil transforms the Mercedes Sprinter into compact, rugged expedition vehicle
- Horizon Mercedes Multi Concept Vehicle camps and commutes in style
- Mercedes hits the long road with new Marco Polo camper van